IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Workplace Investigation Online Solutions (the “Owner”) covering your use of InvestiPro (the “Software”). Be sure to read the following agreement before using the Software.
Eula for SaaS (Software as a Service) License:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GRANT OF LICENSE. The Owner grants you the rights to use the Software, according to the license model described at point 2, with the following special rights: there is no need to distribute the GPL license with the Product and no need to make reference to it; no need to make reference to the Software in any file distributed with the Product; the source code of the Software doesn’t have to be distributed along with the Product; you can remove any file from the Software when integrating it with the Product. It is agreed that in exchange for the license set forth herein, you will pay an annual membership license fee specified in our website at the time of purchase.
- LICENSE MODEL – SaaS (Software as a Service) License: This license allows you to use InvestiPro for unlimited workplace investigations and integrated training without owing any royalty to us. This license is granted on an annual membership basis.
- LICENSE VALIDITY. This EULA is valid only if the Investigation is a process that uses the Software, and doesn’t go in competition with the Software in the marketplace. Whenever this license loses its validity, the GPL license takes its place.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP. The Owner reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Owner owns the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Software. The Software is licensed, not sold. This EULA does not grant you any rights to trademarks or service the Software marks.
- TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, the Owner may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, your right to use this Software and the rights to use the files produced using the Software terminates automatically and your access to the software platform will be revoked.
- WARRANTY. Owner represents and warrants that the LLC has full title and ownership to the Software and has the authority to grant the license hereunder. To the best of Owner’s knowledge, the Software does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party and that she did not receive any notice regarding any alleged infringement thereof.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Software and its related material are provided “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind and the Owner expressly disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATON, SOFTWARE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), MISREPRESENTATION, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, AND EVEN IF THE OWNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event shall the Owner’s liability exceed the license fee paid, if any.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact the Company for any reason, please contact us at info@GoInvestiPro.com.
© Workplace Investigations Online Solutions, LLC, dba InvestiPro